Just Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://justblades.forumotion.com

Wow. Just Wow !!! Empty Wow. Just Wow !!!

Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:32 pm
I can't remember the last time we put on the consummate performance.

Ravaged by injuries those heroes tonight sent the perfect message to the back door coward. It showed in absolutely every header, block, tackle.

It showed itself in every player covering every blade of grass a thousand times.

If ever a collective was truly united that was those lads tonight.

Got the message Wilder?

You bet your back door arse you did.

Fucking awesome lads.

Prouder than punch.

Grayblade likes this post

Chronic
Chronic

Wow. Just Wow !!! Empty Re: Wow. Just Wow !!!

Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:34 am
Also got what they deserved for engineering the postponement of the previous game.

They wouldn't have done any worse that day by the way Wow. Just Wow !!! 1f602

Admin and Grayblade like this post

Grayblade
Grayblade

Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:49 pm
The last 3 home games have summed up what I love about football and dem Blades.

Blackburn...we go down to ten men and face a penalty. Utter dejection turns to elation as the penalty is saved and then we only go and score an injury time winner. The elation is off the scale!!

Forest...we face a penalty and it's saved again, the roof is raised and then we take the lead with 15 to go. We've played two top teams on the bounce at home and with under a minute to go we're heading for another 3 points then boom they equalise. Utter dejection even though they probably deserved a point.

Boro...We feared the worst but hoped for the best. The poor show at Millwall and then the late loss of points in the last home game against Wilder's team who'd recently bested ManU away and Spurs at home was surely going to be a big ask for our patched up over played lads but what happens? They put in the most complete performance of the season and absolutely batter Biro. The only surprise was that we didn't win by more. The elation that we felt after the Blackburn game was replaced by total pride in a team of players that gave us everything on the night...well bleeding McB apart.

Three totally different home games less than two weeks apart and a complete emotional roller coaster. All those boring tip tapping games under Wilder last season seemed a million miles away last night and I for one am glad that it was his team that felt the full force of what a good job PH and his backroom team are doing for the club. Notably doing it without having to be a mardy arse, blame anybody but himself or drag his bottom lip through an interview when things have not gone to plan.

Last edited by Grayblade on Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://justblades.forumotion.com

Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:54 pm
Couldn't agree more on every level mate.

I pray that is the benchmark for the remaining 11 games. If it is we will storm second spot. I feel however it won't be and was a statement to Wilder by spurned and criticised players. If Hecky can bottle and channel that level of performance we are certs for promotion.

Please let it be the norm from now on.

Grayblade likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum