Just Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://justblades.forumotion.com

FAO Grayblade Empty FAO Grayblade

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:42 am
Hi mate. Thicko here.

I am unable to work out how to copy and paste onto here to the extent I can't add an avatar nor start a shouldn't laugh thread. Ive done exactly what I've done countless times on Vital but when I hit paste nothing happens. Any ideas? Simple words only please. Cheers.SBT
Chronic
Chronic

FAO Grayblade Empty Re: FAO Grayblade

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:28 pm
If you have the avatar photo saved on your device you should be able to upload it as an avatar. It gives you the option to do so on the avatar section of your profile.

Fortunately, I managed to transfer my artwork over without any problem.
Grayblade
Grayblade

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:36 pm
Admin wrote:Hi mate. Thicko here.

I am unable to work out how to copy and paste onto here to the extent I can't add an avatar nor start a shouldn't laugh thread. Ive done exactly what I've done countless times on Vital but when I hit paste nothing happens. Any ideas? Simple words only please. Cheers.SBT
Hey up pal.

Re the avatar it's just a matter of going to Profile>Avatar>Choose File and the save but it would't  let Bully save his normal avatar. This could be because it was too big or the site does't accept certain picture formats.

Re uploading pictures from your computer there isn't an option. You have to use a third party option called 'Serving' to do it. It is bleeding complicated to be honest, there's a help link but it wont let me post it till i've been a member for 7 days   FAO Grayblade 1f610  

There's a youtube icon and I'll have a look at what other options there are like Twitter and websites on a test thread when I'm allowed to post links.
Grayblade
Grayblade

Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:19 pm
Basically the site won't allow me to do much but post text until I've been a member for 7 days except for (strangely) post YouTube videos. No links to Twitter, no image URL's nothing. Maybe the same applies to Admin? I can check things out when the 7 days are up but there is a support section if you go to help.forumotion dot com
Grayblade
Grayblade

Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:44 pm
Admin wrote:Hi mate. Thicko here.

If you have a look at my test thread pal, Bully's now posted graphics. It's like i said they're making users use a third party called 'Server' to do it. The problem is I think some people will quite quickly use up their free data and have to pay if they want to to post graphics.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum